Join FSA practitioners from around the world for this FSA Community of Practice Summit, in Sicily, Italy.
Over the course of this three-day learning exchange, FSA users and stakeholders gather to:
- Get all the latest updates on the Farm Sustainability Assessment, including FSA 3.0 verification, legislation benchmarks and new support tools;
- Exchange practical experiences from using the FSA in the field and in your supply chain;
- Provide input to the FSA Steering Committee on future FSA priorities;
- Get to know FSA Verification Bodies and Benchmarked Scheme owners better;
- Meet and learn from colleagues in a pre-competitive setting.
The package includes full access to the two-day programme, including an optional field trip, lunch on both days and FSA Celebration Dinner on November 25th.
The number of places available is limited and will be given on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you have an interesting contribution to make, please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss it. For questions, please contact: email@example.com.