Since it’s inception in 2018, the European Roundtable for Beef Sustainability (ERBS) has been facilitating a pre-competitive space for the European beef sector to share knowledge, create solutions and promote sustainable beef farming.
Focused on four key action areas including environment, animal medicines, animal health and welfare and farm management, the ERBS unites and coordinates sustainability programmes around a common agenda to deliver measurable, positive and credible impact within the beef value chain.
During this introductory webinar, open to all ERBS members and interested stakeholders in the beef industry, you will discover the value and impact of collaborating with other organisations committed to continuously improve and shape the future of beef sustainability in Europe.
- Find out more about the European Roundtable for Beef Sustainability (ERBS) and its strategy towards 2030.
- Explore the challenges the ERBS is addressing and its achievements to date.
- Learn more about the benefits of being a member of the ERBS and hear first hand from ERBS members about the added value.
- Take the opportunity to engage with the SAI Platform ERBS Secretariat and current members on all topis related to beef sustainability.
- Salomé Rozier, Head of Beef and CSR at Moy Park
- Michelle Jordan, Senior Agri-Food Communications Executive at Bord Bia
This webinar will be presented by Rozanne Davis, ERBS Director and Siobhán Bradley, Livestock Officer ERBS.