Join us at Innovation Forum’s Future of Food conference on 4th-5th June in London.
Speakers include SAI Platform’s director, Adrian Greet, as well as senior-level representatives from Danone, M&S, Diageo, Barilla, Kellogg’s, Nestlé, PepsiCo, Unilever and many more…
For the full background into these key themes, along with the latest on speakers and agenda items, head here: https://rebrand.ly/future-a5165
This conference will bring together senior food and beverage professionals to discuss the future of food production, consumption and demand. Through distinct tracks, we will look in-depth into four key themes:
- Climate: Reduce GHG emissions, tackle climate change and drive climate resilience in your supply chain
- Farms: Enable sustainable water usage, improved soil management and best practice animal welfare at farm-level
- Consumers: Keep up with changing consumer demands and communicate your work effectively
- Innovation: Explore the latest technologies that have the potential and scale to disrupt agricultural supply chains
Some specific program highlights include:
- “Radical transparency”: How far can the food industry take it? The potential and limits
- GHG emissions in agriculture: A look at how companies are implementing Science Based Targets in their operations
- Leading sustainable agriculture practices: The latest best practice in sustainable water use, soil management and regenerative agriculture
- Meat substitutes, organic options, clean eating: The consumer trends that will shape the future of food
- Sustainable packaging: A look at the latest developments in product design to reduce your plastic footprint
- The future of the food retail: What will it look like and how does it affect you?
To secure a place at the conference, you can register online. Use code ‘SAIPLATFORM’ for 15% off.
Innovation Forum strongly encourage delegates to join as a team to ensure you don’t miss anything across the four tracks. Please get in touch for details on group discounts and feel free to share this with any interested colleagues.
Contact Tanya Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information