Join FSA practitioners from around the world for this FSA Community of Practice Summit, in Warsaw, Poland.
Over the course of this three-day learning exchange, FSA users and stakeholders gather to:
- See the FSA on-the-ground with an optional field trip (11 March, starting at 13:00);
- Get all the latest updates on the Farm Sustainability Assessment, including FSA verification, legislation benchmarks and new support tools;
- Exchange practical experiences from using the FSA in the field and in your supply chain;
- Review the FSA and provide input into the definition of FSA 3.0;
- Meet and learn from colleagues in a pre-competitive setting.
The package includes full access to the three-day Summit, including the optional field trip, lunch on 12 and 13 and an FSA Celebration Dinner on 12 March.
The number of places available is limited and will be given on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you have an interesting contribution to make, please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss it. For questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.