Gap Analysis: Partnership Development (Pakistan)
A multi-stage approach to understand the challenges and identify opportunities in farming in Pakistan.
Pakistan is an important sourcing region for many of our members. However, there are many sustainability challenges in the region as well as up-and-running initiatives that are addressing those challenges. As a result, there is a need to map activities and identify potential partners.
- Identify relevant stakeholders and potential funding for projects
- Align pre-competitively on a partnership approach for engaging with farmers in Pakistan
- Three priority themes for partnership identified
- Fourteen local partners identified
- Assessed and developed sustainable way to progress collaboration with members and local partners