Join us for an update on SAI Platform’s projects in action.
Exclusively for SAI Platform members, this two-part webinar series will showcase the impact that SAI Platform projects are driving today.
Members will have the opportunity to learn and understand the reach and outcome generated through collaborative projects.
Currently, SAI Platform is involved in an extensive range of projects. These incorporate various approaches including boots on-the-ground, trials and analysis. Keys topics range from water management, regenerative agriculture, migrant labour rights, and climate action, to farming efficiency, FSA acceleration, opportunity identification and wild harvest.
This first webinar will cover the following projects:
- Reference Development and Trials: Wild harvest
- Gap Analysis: Partnership Development (Pakistan)
- FSA Accelerator: Turkey
- Doñana Berry Sustainability (Spain)
- Soil scoping (for 2021)
Introduced by Crops Working Group co-chairs: Brian Nash, Ingredion and Martina Henry, Diageo
- Nick Betts, Director, Americas, SAI Platform
- Jenny Edwards, Director, Crops, SAI Platform
- Leah Blechschmidt, Project Manager, SAI Platform