Improve your insight into agricultural value chains.
Farmers prove they belong to an industry-leading sustainable agriculture programme. And existing scheme or toolkit stakeholders have a single environment in which to promote themselves and evaluate their place in sustainable agriculture.
Join your peers already benefitting the enormous value in working to a common industry approach.
What is FSA
A comprehensive approach to
farm sustainability built around a free set of simple questions which standardise farm assessment.
It is also a web-app only available to SAI Platform members. FSA is a gateway to the right partners, tools and skills to accelerate sustainable agriculture simply and effectively.
Food and drink industry
- Your peers are probably using FSA.
- Confidence your farm base is continuously increasing its sustainable production levels through independent, optional verification.
- Understand the challenges your farm base faces and improve together.
- A standardised approach creates momentum with suppliers and providers.
- Contribute to a more sustainable food sector and a better perception of the industry among consumers.
- Simply set up and organise a farm management group committed to sustainability.
- Tap into an unbeatable source of knowledge and a global support network.
- A single programme to meet all your customer requirements.
- Understand your sustainability priorities and share your needs and challenges with your customers.
- Advertise your sustainability credentials, strengthen existing relationships and reach new markets.
Sustainability scheme and toolkit owners
- Clearly demonstrate how your scheme measures up against an internationally agreed industry standard.
- Add additional verification options to your existing assessment scheme.
- Advertise your scheme to FSA users and achieve FSA equivalence.
- Achieve international recognition for your scheme.
- Avoid the need for future benchmarking exercises.
FSA Web App
Only SAI Platform members unlock the full potential of FSA.
When you become a SAI Platform member you are able to use the FSA web-app to collect, analyse and share information about putting best practices into action for yourself. You also have access to extensive resources for guidance and the opportunity to attend industry-leading events at a discount.
Because the web-app enables you to bring suppliers on board, standardise processes and add value, you are able to strengthen your professional community.