Sustainability Insights continues its series of interactive webinars exclusively for SAI Platform members to address the important issues facing the agri-food business today.
Our next webinar provides the catalyst for knowledge sharing as we focus on Managing the Covid-19 crisis: solutions, best practices & the future impact on food supply chains.
Members will share their first-hand experiences as we discuss:
- The impact of the outbreak on the global food industry through the supply chain. Which parts of the supply chain have been most effected?
- Sharing companies’ responses to the pandemic including concrete measures recommendations, challenges and best practices.
- Risk mitigation measures, collaboration with local partners and entities as well as sustainability on farm production.
- Looking ahead, how will the pandemic change the food business, and how will the supply chain operate going forward.
- Hamish Taylor, Senior Advisor on Sustainability, Symrise
- James Young, Agriculture Director, Nomad Foods
- Leon Mol, Director Product Safety and Social Compliance, Ahold Delhaize
Moderated by Katharine Teague, Head of Advocacy, AB Sugar.