SAI Platform is excited to offer a new International Executive Programme on Sustainable Sourcing and Trade.
Designed specifically for sustainability professionals active in different parts of the value chain, this ground-breaking Executive Programme on Sustainable Sourcing and Trade will be held simultaneously on 18-19 November in Italy by Cranfield University, UK and Brazil by ISAE, Brazil.
While collaborating with the International Trade Centre (ITC) and a network of 11 leading academic institutions in the field of sustainability this new and innovative Executive Programme will reflect our strategy to enhance our global presence while empowering members worldwide.
“SAI Platform and the International Trade Centre have created a truly innovative and unique learning experience for sustainability professionals. In this pilot of the International Executive Programme (IEP), executives from across the value chain will be able to simultaneously learn together. The benefits and take away are practical insights and a skillset that is specifically geared towards the mega transformational changes facing today’s global food systems.” – Hans Jöhr, Corporate Head of Agriculture, Nestlé and Honorary President of SAI Platform
Taking place on 18-19 November 2019 in Gravina in Puglia and Matera Italy and Curitiba, Brazil this Executive Programme offers sustainability managers and executives a practical set of tools that:
- Identify sustainability risks and opportunities in specific global value chains;
- Develop approaches to incorporate sustainability considerations in value chains;
- Mitigate sustainability-related issues and risks in value chains;
- Build solid relationships across functions, entities and geographies;
- Offer a safe space to share views and experiences on how to integrate sustainability, corporate agendas and personal development.
The International Executive Programme will include a half day field visit to offer on the ground insights into sustainability practices. In Italy it will be kindly hosted by Andriani S.p.A. and in Brazil by PepsiCo both SAI Platform members.
Some highlights of the new International Executive Programme:
- Integrated online sessions for attendees in Italy and Brazil to interact and share challenges, opportunities and discuss key learning points for different environments.
- A pre-webinar introductory course and simultaneous connection during the course and a special post-event follow-up to make sure we’re not just ‘back at our desks’.
- Get access to an online network of international and like-minded business food & beverage professionals to stimulate active interaction, identify opportunities for collaboration and develop a global perspective.
- Access to all materials and tools discussed during the course.
- ‘Hands-on’ sustainability tools workshop for participants to learn and experience the practical use of tools.
- A close-up and in-depth examination of specific themes and mega trends (e.g. water management, biodiversity, climate change etc.).
Access to online network: 31 October 3pm CET / 11am BRA
Introduction webinar: 4 November 3pm CET / 11am BRA
Physical course: 18-19 November, starting with a welcome dinner on 17
Follow-up webinar: 3 December, 3pm CET / 11am BRA
More details for each site
Italy, kindly hosted by Andriani S.p.A.
Venue and hotel: MH Matera Hotel, Via Germania, 10/0, 75100 Matera MT, Italy (preferred rate for participants – 110EUR)
After end of course on November 18, we will have the pleasure of visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Sassi of Matera.
Venue: ISAE, Av Visconde de Guarapuava, 2943 – Curitiba, PR
Hotel: Hotel list close to ISAE. Discount code: SANJUANISAE