SAI Platform is excited to offer our members a new International Executive Programme on Sustainable Sourcing and Trade.
Designed specifically for sustainability professionals active in different parts of the value chain, this ground-breaking Executive Programme on Sustainable Sourcing and Trade will be held simultaneously on 18-19 November in Italy by Cranfield University, UK and Brazil by ISAE, Brazil.
While collaborating with the International Trade Centre (ITC) and a network of 11 leading academic institutions in the field of sustainability this new and innovative Executive Programme will reflect our strategy to enhance our global presence while empowering members worldwide.
Taking place on 18-19 November 2019 in Gravina in Puglia, Italy and Curitiba, Brazil this Executive Programme offers sustainability managers and executives a practical set of tools that:
- Identify sustainability risks and opportunities in specific global value chains;
- Develop approaches to incorporate sustainability considerations in value chains;
- Mitigate sustainability-related issues and risks in value chains;
- Identify and leverage areas for leadership in building sustainable global value chains;
- Build solid relationships across functions, entities and geographies;
- Offer a safe space to share views and experiences on the synergies and tensions of integrating sustainability, corporate agendas and personal development.
The International Executive Programme will include a half day field visit to offer on the ground insights into sustainability practices. In Italy it will be kindly hosted by Andriani S.p.A. and in Brazil by PepsiCo both SAI Platform members.
Some highlights of the new International Executive Programme:
- Online and digital interaction including a simultaneous introductory webinar session between EU and Brazil attendees, a follow-up online post-event session and online access to all materials on topics discussed.
- ‘Hands-on’ sustainability tools offered through the programme for participants to learn and experience the practical use of tools.
- Tailoring solutions by applying the tools and frameworks learned to each participant’s own sustainability challenges.
- A close-up and in-depth examination on a key specific theme, e.g. water management, biodiversity, climate change etc.
- International alumni network access working in sustainability and the food and beverage industry.
- Collaboration between universities to harnessed on educational programs for large and small corporations in developed and emerging regions.
Registration is now open.