The 9th edition of the Sustainable Development in the Food & Beverage Industry Summit will focus on developing core elements towards a sustainable corporate identity and building value for the future.
Organised by the European Networking Group, the key topics will include:
- Mars’ strategy to use Source map to increase supply chain transparency and sustainable sourcing
- Strategies to accomplish your carbon neutrality goal of the near future to fight against climate change
- The impact of Covid-19 in increasing robust supplier relations and going back to seeing food as a commodity at the farmer level
- Consumer perspective vs company perspective: seeing the real value of plastic and waste
- Marketing sustainable products to show the same level of importance as nutrition, to the end consumer
- Decreasing waste and creating a full circular economy at a farmer level: Giving left overs a new life
- Discovering the latest advancements in core topics such as food waste, water stewardship and sustainable sourcing while participating in interactive sessions intended to create long-term connections
- Getting a perspective of the latest technology and its application in the industry.