SAI Platform is excited to announce the launch of the Farm Sustainability Assessment (FSA) Training Course, tailored specifically for sustainable sourcing professionals and FSA users. The online course aims to empower participants with the knowledge and skills they need to maximise the benefits of the FSA system and seamlessly integrate it into their approach with farmers.
Key Highlights of the FSA Training Course:
- Comprehensive Curriculum: The course is designed to cover every stage of the FSA implementation cycle with a module dedicated to each, including engaging farmers in farm management groups, the self-assessment questionnaire, continuous improvement, and verification. It will help participants to master the FSA’s rules so that they can apply them with confidence and be verified. More than that, participants will learn how to use the FSA as a tool to transform interactions with farmers for better insights and meaningful long-term collaboration.
- Interactive Learning: Designed with the user in mind, the training is tailored for individuals who actively engage with the FSA system. Each module includes interactive scenarios and a discussion forum, where you can connect with peers and share your experiences in the field and questions on the FSA. For group bookings of 10 participants or more, participants will have an opportunity to engage over a video call with an FSA team member at the end of the course, to go through any outstanding questions they might have.
- Customised Strategies: Sustainability is not a one-size-fits-all concept. The course equips you with the tools to develop tailored strategies for using the FSA with farmers, which align with your organisation’s unique goals and values.
- Networking Opportunities: For the FSA user, connect with a community of like-minded professionals who share your passion for agriculture and sustainability. Exchange ideas, forge collaborations, and be part of a global network committed to driving positive change. For consultants who wish to be listed on our Advisor Network after completing the training, it offers the opportunity to grow your network and be seen on SAI Platform’s online catalogue of experts.
- Certification: Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate of completion, a testament to your expertise and commitment to sustainable sourcing practices.
The self-paced course is hosted on SAI Platform Academy, our online training platform which is mobile friendly. Whether you’re a farmer, sustainability professional, or help to establish Farm Management Groups, this programme equips you with the skills needed to effectively navigate and leverage the FSA system to its fullest potential.
The training will be available from 5 September, SAI Platform members are entitled to a preferential rate. To learn more, download the course prospectus, and join our launch webinar on Tuesday, 5 September at 3pm CET.
To enrol in the FSA User Training, contact Jessica Joubert.